- This event has passed.
Compulsory – COVID-Safe Business (1 Hour)
May 5 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm$55.00
Licence Class: Class 1 & Class 2
CPD Allocation: 1 Hours
CPD Category: Compulsory
CPD Learning Area: COVID-Safe Business
Method of Delivery: This is a Webinar (Live) held via Zoom, and the assessment completed at your convenience, any time before the end of the CPD Year (23 March – 22 March), on the SCA e-Learning Platform.
- Webinar (Live)
- Online Course
- Online Handout
- Online Assessment
- Paul Kingsman, Sydney Regional Manager, Strata Title Management
- Patrick Rush, Senior Manager, Strata Title Management
The objective of this topic is to provide an overview of how to ensure property industry workplaces are COVID Safe. Content delivered through this course will reflect relevant COVID-19 workplace health and safety Guidelines published by SafeWork Australia at https://nsw.gov.au/covid-19/safe-workplaces.
On completion of this topic a person will be able to demonstrate competency in the identified learning outcomes.
A person who demonstrates competency in this topic will have knowledge of:
- Coronavirus symptoms and how to manage individuals showing symptoms in the workplace
- SafeWork Australia COVID-19 workplace health and safety Guidelines
- Common methods businesses should adopt to reduce the spread of coronavirus
- Where and how to complete a COVID-19 Safety Plan
- Public health requirements for conducting auctions
Assessment Delivery and Certificates
Assessments are multiple-choice. Access to assessments is provided to students on the SCA e-Learning Platform.
Upon successful completion of assessments, students will receive their Certificates via email, and can download them from the SCA e-Learning Platform at their convenience.
Education Terms and Conditions can be found in our Education Handbook.