Strata Community Association (NSW) delivers tailored education to support strata management professionals throughout their career journey.
Our Continuing Professional Development (CPD) program connects you with leaders in the profession, subject matter experts and other strata management professionals.
As the representative body supporting the strata industry and as a not-for-profit, SCA (NSW)’s focus remains to provide an educational experience tailored to the needs of the strata community in line with government regulations, and aims to maximise consumer protection, maintain public confidence, reduce disputes and promote best practice. Our roadshows, masterclasses and webinars are informative and practical, and provide you with the opportunity to learn, network and knowledge share.
We understand that not everyone can join us for face-to-face seminars. SCA (NSW) therefore takes a multi-faceted approach to strata education, offering webinars, both live and on-demand. Our on-demand content can be accessed through our eLearning platform, at a time or location of your convenience.
Overview of Education Offerings:
- Roadshows: delivered face-to-face in different locations throughout the year, providing an opportunity o learn, network and knowledge share.
- Masterclasses: interactive and topical sessions, incorporating personal experience and insights from both Strata Managers and Industry Experts.
- Webinars: offered both live and on-demands, providing access to interactive and flexible online learning for your convenience.
- Online Training: available to access anytime, anywhere for your convenience.
- Direct Training: offered as convenient in-house sessions for offices of 15 or more staff. Please email us for more information.