The City of Sydney is offering a residential building managers course free (but only for a limited time).
This course is popular so if this has your attention read on and quickly register.
This training course aims to give managers the skills, knowledge and operational know-how to lead in the management of the buildings and communities now and into the future. On offer is the opportunity to:
- Understand the new energy and water star rating – NABERS and how this is integral to your role as a BM
- Lead on energy and water efficiency and drive down costs for your buildings
- Ensure best practice operations, schedule good maintenance, facilitate upgrades, contribute to monitoring and record keeping and be proactive with capital works planning
- Future proof your building, work with owners to ensure good governance to meet expectations of your building community
Who should attend?
- Training is designed for building managers or those that are involved in the day-to-day management of buildings
- Priority will be given to attendees that are located within the City of Sydney
- Attend all five half day modules (includes lunch) held in Sydney CBD
- Obtain building records and information for practical exercises
- Implement what you learn in the building/s you manage.
|Session 1||Wednesday 1 May 12:30 – 16:30||· Fundamentals for Sustainability and NABERS
· Energy Management Basics
|Session 2||Tuesday 28 May 12:30 – 16:30||· Managing Energy in a NABERS World (Part 1)|
|Session 3||Wednesday 26 June 12:30 – 16:30||· Managing Energy in a NABERS World (Part 2)
|Session 4||Wednesday 24 July 12:30 – 16:30||· Managing Water in a NABERS World
· Maintain your NABERS ratings
· Solar & Renewables
|Session 5||Wednesday 14 August 12:30 – 16:30||· The War on Waste for Apartment Buildings
· Electric Vehicle Charging
· Best Practice Operations
Participants that attend all sessions will receive a Certificate of Recognition endorsed by the City of Sydney and NABERS.
Level 14, Tower Three, International Towers Sydney
Exchange Place, 300 Barangaroo Avenue, Barangaroo NSW 2000
Register now: Eventbrite
Any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org; 9246 7608 – Sarah